Brownie Super Simple | Christmas Vegan
Brownie Super Simple
Vegan Christmas Recipe
Continuing our Vegan Christmas series, today’s recipe is dessert: a delicious Vegan Brownie!
The original recipe is from a channel, which calls “The Vegan Corner”, I’ll leave the link in the description, it’s worth it, they make easy and delicious recipes.
This recipe is very simple, you need only 6 ingredients.
- I’ll get a sieve, a medium bowl and I’ll sift.
- The flour and the cocoa, I will put sugar, grated coconut, yeast and the rice milk.
- Now I’ll mix.
- Now, turn in the form.
- If your form isn’t non-stick, you can grease it.
- Preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
- In the middle, you will turn the form.
- It’s just like this, mix everything, put it in the form and in the oven.
- Once it has been removed from the oven and allowed to cool, just cut and serve.
- The brownie is ready and delicious.
A great dessert option is Twix Vegano, and the recipe is in this link.
God be with you, Merry Christmas, be the change!